Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市
Company 台北市 urgently required following position for Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市 Jobs Details:
1. Provides first level technical support to internal customers and ensures quality services to gain high customer satisfaction ratings.
2. Responds to telephone calls and email messages from users requesting for assistance. Logs and keeps records of customer/employee queries via TaskUs ticketing system.
3. Interprets problems and analyzes possible causes of hardware and software failure and recommend solutions.
4. Identifies computer hardware, software and telecommunications malfunctions and takes appropriate action to resolve issues ensuring data and system integrity.
5. Tests configure, installs, modifies, maintains, and repairs computer hardware, operating systems, applications, software patches and updates.
6. Assists in conducting user’s application testing during program implementation, migration, and system maintenance.
7. Performs desktop system maintenance/upgrades including all desktop OS patches.
8. Maintains inventory of computer hardware assets, peripherals, and software licenses owned by
9. Performs scheduled preventive maintenance of computer systems.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any IT / Computer-related course.
2. Minimum 1-2 year IT Desktop Support experience.
3. Bi-lingual in Chinese and English but must have above average oral and written communication skills in the English language.
4. Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours.
Irene Chang 張詒婷