Senior Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee 台北市
Honestbee 台北市 urgently required following position for Senior Devops Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee 台北市 Jobs Details:
honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- - Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimising processes.
- - Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- - Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- - Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- - Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- - Organising tech talks and participating in meetups and representing honestbee at industry events.
- - Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- - You'd need to be Operation-oriented software engineer for the development part of DevOp.
- - Continuously improve developer experience with fast builds, quick (canary) deployments and ChatOps.
- - Python or Go and Bash skills.
- - Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- - Knowledge of Kubernetes, Mesos/DCOS or similar clustering solutions.
- - Experience with tools such as Terraform or Chef.
- - Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting
- - Front-end development
- - DataDog, NewRelic
- - AWS, GCE or any cloud provider (though AWS is preferred)
- - Working with remote teams
- - Kafka, Elasticsearch
Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!
Follw us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/6413742/ ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/6413742/ )
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us ( http://%20www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us )
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee ( http://www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee )