Staff Cpu Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Arm Ltd 新竹市
Arm Ltd 新竹市 urgently required following position for Staff Cpu Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Cpu Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Arm Ltd 新竹市 Jobs Details:
About the role
Since announced in Computex 2014, Arm has established its 4 th world-class CPU design center in Hsinchu Science Park, to work further closer with regional semiconductor and system partners, and seek for accelerating growth of IoT and wearables markets with development of next-generation Cortex-M family CPU IPs. We are now actively recruiting experienced and young talent engineers, to take challenge in working globally with fullness of passion and ambition for innovation of future computing technologies.
Arm is at the forefront of IP design with over 50 billion Arm products shipped to date. The Arm CPU group develops CPU IP, from high-performance A-class applications processors through to highly efficient M-class microcontrollers. We are expanding our CPU design capacity and we are building a new hardware development team in Hsinchu, Taiwan. This team will be responsible for the design, verification and delivery of complete Arm M-class CPU IP products.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Arm’s newest CPU design team, offering the chance to be part of a fast growing team in an important region for Arm. Successful candidates will be able to help establish and grow the team ensuring that we quickly reach maturity with a team capable of delivering key Arm products.
We are looking for outstanding design leads to work with the new management team to create Arm’s next generation embedded CPU products.
What will I be accountable for?
For this role we are looking for engineers who are capable of owning one or more functional blocks for CPU IP related products and leading a team ensuring quality of delivery through all phases of related engineering processes. This includes:
- Participating in engineering feasibility analysis, review, and determination for requirements of market, product, architecture, and engineering process
- Leading a team of engineers from project initiation to signoff, including goal setting, work planning, team building and mentoring, execution and delivery, risk management and customer engagement, as well as fulfilling overall requirements
- Designing and owning functional blocks including creation of detail specification documents to meet all requirements, as well as participating and fulfilling in related cross site reviews to achieve high quality design goals
- Implementing, optimizing, validating, and debugging designs in required programming languages, tools, and working environment according to corresponding specs and engineering flows, from inception to final quality of delivery
- Involvement in growth and development of the team, as well as technology creation, engineering escalation, and product sustaining related activities within the scope of company business
Job RequirementsWhat skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in digital design of CPU, GPU, DSP, or similar processors with low-power and formal property assertion methodologies
- Expertise in function pipelining/partition, advanced logic design, design verification, quality-of-result optimization, engineering workspace/workflow as well as ASIC design implementation flows/tools and closure/signoff
- Technical leadership of complex engineering projects. Experience in all stages of the engineering process from exploration and proof-of-concept, to delivery and maintenance, with engineer mentoring, project managing, and requirement reasoning
- Proficiency in computer system architecture, SoC architecture, processor architecture, memory/bus architecture, and debug/trace architecture.
- Proven delivery record in design and implementation of processor control, cache structure, memory ordering, memory consistency, or fixed-point or floating-point computer arithmetic.
- Mastery of problem solving, technology innovation, engineer enablement, as well as teamwork scope negotiation and commitment
- Knowledge of DFx, IC test vector generation, and IC testing and debugging flow
- Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English
- Participation in product marketing, technology research and proof-of-concept, customer engagement, product roadmap planning, and project planning
- Proficiency in personal skills including communication, presentation, adjudication, negotiation, compromise, agreeability, and inspiration, as well as leadership to enable and escalate team members
- Exposure in design or functional verification methodologies, formal verification technologies, simulation verification flow/tools, and verification coverage and signoff
- Knowledge in computing security architecture, parallel computing architecture, hardware reliability architecture, system application use cases, system application integration and programming, as well as system level debugging, benchmarking, and profiling
- Skillfulness in programming languages such as SystemVerilog, CPU assembly languages (preferably Arm), C/C++, or Perl/TCL/Python scripts, as well as in EDA methodologies like UVM/OVM/VMM/LPMExperience of working across sites in global teams
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
Benefits Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Sick Leave, 15 days
- Statutory Social Benefits: - Pension fund
- Commercial Benefits: - Medical & Travel
- Holiday, 21 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, mobile phone purchase, team and social events
- Labour & National Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check
About ArmArm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the officeThe Arm Hsinchu Design Center is home to engineers primarily supporting the CPU, Physical Design, Partner Enablement and Sales divisions that work closely with key partners MediaTek and TSMC. Hsinchu is located a quick 30 minute bullet train ride away southwest of Taipei and similar to Taipei, the city offers an abundance of delicious and cheap food as well as plenty of outdoor activities.
Arm Taiwan Ltd. HDC Branch
4F., No.5, Gongye E.
7th Rd., East Dist.,
Hsinchu City 300