Senior Product Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Silicon Labs 台北市
Silicon Labs 台北市 urgently required following position for Senior Product Test Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Product Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Silicon Labs 台北市 Jobs Details:
Why Silicon Labs:
We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world through professional and university channels and then solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including Internet of Things, internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company.
This role will develop test strategies for ICs and modules, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. Role will also be involved in yield improvement and costs reduction while maintaining excellent product quality.
- Develop test plan and work with designer on Design for Test.
- Develop test programs and design test hardware for new RF products; the solutions must be affordable and yield high test coverage.
- Support Product Qualification Process
- Support bench validation and characterization.
- Support test platforms migration to in house test platform to attain low test cost and address test setup capacity constraints.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements.
- Provide remote debug and technical support to offshore factory sites.
- Available for business travel upon request.
- Other duties may be required.
Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will possess a Masters in Engineering and have basic electronic knowledge with understanding of electronic signal and its processes.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in test development function for semiconductor manufacturing
- Experience in software programming of ATEs is essential
- Experience in loadboard design is essential
- Experience in RF product testing is highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer language for data analysis will be an added advantage.