Cust Service Mgr Jobs Vacancy in Lumentum Operations Llc
Lumentum Operations Llc urgently required following position for Cust Service Mgr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cust Service Mgr Jobs Vacancy in Lumentum Operations Llc Jobs Details:
What do we do?
Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. Lumentum’s optical components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. Lumentum’s commercial lasers enable advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. Lumentum is headquartered in Milpitas, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.lumentum.com. Job Description Introduction: To support Customers through the development and management of customer programs, and through direct and indirect support of CS Professional team activities. This is done by understanding the Lumentum Customer needs for all issues related to ordering, delivery, and interactions. In this positon you will:
- To manage programs which provide information and support to customers, and help serve their needs.
- This includes:
- Backlog reports and specialized analyses provided directly to customers.
- Customer related technial activities and requirements. This includes warranty requirements, price agreements, and inventory management programs.
- Internal system enhancements and development Testing
- Enhancement of CS processes and procedures for Best in Class. Reviews to ensure Lean practices are applied to all activities and functions within the Customer Service Group.
- Championing of Operations and Administration changes to enhance delivery and service to customers.
- Special projects across any/all business areas as they are required.
- To assist and lead Global Customer Service Professionals in support of customers, for Lumentum products (manufactured worldwide). Includes determining priorities, managing workload, and monitoring group performance of order processing activities - monitoring and correcting potential problem areas.
- To perform daily customer activities for an assigned customer base or region (incl. pricing, quoting, and order processes and order-related issues)
- First point of escalation for customer issues from CS Professionals within your area.
- Supports Lumentum's worldwide presence which enables increased productivity and financial returns by ensuring the processes, systems and data enterprises are in accordance with the Global model for Customer Services.
- Provide strategic and operational direction over the design, development, planning and implementation of integrated customer focused Customer Service group.
- Work in partnership with Sales, Operations, Quality, Product Line Marketing, Legal, and Finance to create a superior experience for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 - 10 + years’ experience managing within a customer service environment that includes Order Management, customer response management, customer services or related fields.
- Experience in high technology industry and telecommunications preferred. Experience with resolving technical issues.
- Strong ERP, preferably with Oracle, understanding and how to make integrated order fulfillment a competitive advantage.
- Familiarity with internet E Business solutions that enhance Customer experience.
- Previous experience working in a Global environment would be an advantage.