Brand Assistant Manager Fmcg Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters 台北市
Robert Walters 台北市 urgently required following position for Brand Assistant Manager Fmcg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Assistant Manager Fmcg Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters 台北市 Jobs Details:
The Brand concept has redefined and revolutionised the way millions of people enjoy their coffee today. It has shaped the global coffee culture. Thanks to continuous innovations and highest quality, The Brand has evolved from being the pioneer and trendsetter for portioned coffee into a worldwide reference.
- Key player to support the development of Ther Brand Professional
- Create the Ultimate Coffee Experience and position Nespresso as the icon of perfect coffee
- Work with the Brand Manager to coordinate all local activities planned by The Brand
- Lead, plan, manage and ensure proper execution of marketing campaigns for B2B
- Ensure The Brand standards are maintained throughout all events and operations
- Provide pre-event planning & post-evaluation on all marketing campaigns
- Participate in selected ad hoc B2C marketing projects
- Collaborate with CRM and drive planning of CRM Life Cycle
- Implement milestones and drive execution of activities planned in the CRM Life Cycle
- Provide Marketing Manager with the post evaluation of activities
- Support Brand Manager to plan ATL and PR campaigns
- Ensure proper execution of ATL and BTL activities
- Plays an active role in managing relations with PR and Event agencies
- Update and track monthly dashboard for marketing activities and collating of results
- Manage execution of Events and other Brand Building programs
- Contribute towards and support the roll out and execution of corporate initiatives/projects
- Assist and support Marketing Manager in all general and administrative aspects related to Marketing
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Hospitality Management, Business Administration
- Experience of planning demand creating and branding activities with actual execution for high end/luxury/premium FMCG / hospitality brands
- Experience in account management, or strategic planning/Ad Agency/ PR Agency, preferably with accounts from Hospitality and F&B brands
- Ability to understand and apply Consumer Research and Insights into actionable and effective marketing activities to create demand
- Hands on experience and understanding of 360 Marketing activities that relate to online and offline B2B touchpoints. Good at BTL execution.
- Marketing experience of at least 5 years
- English fluency will be essential.
- Master Chinese writing to ensure premium tone of all communications.
- Strategic thinking and consumer-centric
- Accountability, hands-on, and commitment to excellence
- Leadership with problem solving skills
- Collaborative as team player
- Growth mindset, willing to take challenge and adapt to change
- Digital and social media savvy
- Creativity and aesthetic sense