Product Marketing Portfolio Consultant Consumer Products Jobs Vacancy in Dell 台北市
- Product Marketing Portfolio Consultant Consumer Products
- 台北市 TPE
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Dell 台北市 urgently required following position for Product Marketing Portfolio Consultant Consumer Products. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Marketing Portfolio Consultant Consumer Products Jobs Vacancy in Dell 台北市 Jobs Details:
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Product Marketing & Strategy Consultant – Consumer Products - Taipei, Taiwan.
Dell makes digital transformation a reality. Changing in an always-on world is not just about a collection of products. It’s about giving your employees the power to perform like rock stars from anywhere; growing confidence with a pro-active security strategy; and, most of all, redefining how people experience technology.
Dell is committed to creating a diverse workforce and creating a positive, collaborative environment where everyone is valued and included. Our goal is to ensure that Dell is a compelling destination where team members feel valued, engaged and inspired to do their best work.
The Consumer Personal Computing Solutions Group is key for Dell to continue innovating and acquiring new customers, helping Dell Technologies to grow its brand awareness and leadership in the market place. The Consumer Personal Computing Solutions Group has end to end responsibility for defining and delivering the global product portfolio that elevate customer experience to the highest levels.
This position will be responsible for driving key strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability objectives for Consumer Products. We are looking for a candidate that is comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, can influence across different organizations, possesses strong business acumen, and has excellent communication skills.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Lead projects that include recommendations related to include new products on Dell’s Consumer Roadmap
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in- depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Contributes to the development of market, business unit or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends
- Works closely with senior leadership on a wide range of critical issues.
- Drive initiatives to innovate on cost of new and current platforms for Consumer
- Map and align commodities and peripherals trends and simplification
- BA/BS degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment requiring daily decision making
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong story telling skills
- Skilled in negotiation
- Able to build consensus.
- Flexible schedule allowing to work with different time zones (Americas, EMEA and Asia)
- MBA, or equivalent master degree
- Procurement, Consulting or Product Planning background
- Strong relationship with key industry partners (AMD, Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA)
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.