Account Manager Iii Jobs Vacancy in Connectivity 台北市
Connectivity 台北市 urgently required following position for Account Manager Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Iii Jobs Vacancy in Connectivity 台北市 Jobs Details:
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Team work with cross-functional supporting teams; coordinate key account activities; and identify key projects to grow sales revenue.
- Build strong customer relationship with key executives to have positive influence to TE business. Develop and build strong relationship with key functional teams (engineering, procurement, sourcing, quality) decision makers.
- Establish targets and allocate them to subordinates; work with channel partner; monitor the performance of the team against these goals; adjust sales strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Review key projects performance; follow up AR and long past due inventory to achieve assigned account sales revenue and market growth targets.
- Get involved to coordinate internal resources for key projects to make sure achieving design wins.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Business studies
- Above 5 years of sales with experience in applicable area of interconnect or electro-mechanical products.
- 3+ year proven people management, development and leadership skills.
- Familiar with Taiwan ODM business model and culture.
- Excellent capability to perform under a very fast paced industry.
- Outstanding English & Chinese oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness within cross-functional and cross-regional communication and team work skills.
- Demonstrated skillful, professional interactions with various functions at internal & customers.
- The ability to clearly articulate business, product, and value proposition
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, juggling several tasks at a time
- A positive attitude with a winning personality
- Great overall presentation and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in the brand, the products, and your market
- A strong desire to achieve success on your account
- Well familiar with excel, power point and great ability for data analysis
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation