Raw Materials Quality Lead Taiwan Jobs Vacancy in Lululemon Athletica 台北市
Lululemon Athletica 台北市 urgently required following position for Raw Materials Quality Lead Taiwan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Raw Materials Quality Lead Taiwan Jobs Vacancy in Lululemon Athletica 台北市 Jobs Details:
- Reporting directly to the DM of team, you will be responsible for implementing lululemon’s standard for quality in all raw materials with your department
- You will be providing leadership to a team of raw materials quality educators to ensure the highest quality raw materials are produced in partnership with our vendors
- You will collaborate with Global Quality Team in global to elevate awareness, share best practices and build a culture of quality around materials that contributes to the execution and delivery of best in class product
- You will ensure the raw materials source base understands the most up to date Materials Quality requirements, including but not limited to first bulk approval, hand feel approval, production consistency
- You will support quality and brand special projects, correct action plans and initiatives at the factory to elevate lululemon raw material performance
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on process enhancements relating to development, production and quality
- You will coach and develop your team throughout the year using milestones like goal setting and performance reviews
- You will monitor and own the raw materials vendors quality KPIs (scorecard) for vendors under your jurisdiction; identify risks, chronic issues and develop process and procedures to drive continuous improvement at timing matter that result in increased guest satisfaction and experience
- You will stay informed about global product safety requirements, specifically Product Safety/RSL program and share knowledge at every opportunity
- You will build and maintain working relationships with vendors, including regular vendor visits for reviewing and discussing production color and actively seeking their input / suggestion for problem or sensitive colors.
- Bachelors degree in textile engineering
- 8+ years experience working in a textile technology role working directly with mills
- Passion for quality
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong technical skills and in depth understanding of manufacturing process
- Willing to travel
- Proven experience managing and developing a team
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.