Staff Engineer Wan Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Staff Engineer Wan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Engineer Wan Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
- Understanding the key requirements for the Control and Data Plane features of SD-WAN product, architecting a solution and delivering a working prototype and the final product
- Build enterprise ready networking products which may be deployed across multiple cloud service providers
- Work within a collaborative team setting with other developers to architect, design, implement and integrate new and enhanced features with the highest possible quality
- Write portions of product specifications, lead development and subsystems, contribute to the development of project goals, schedules, and resource planning
- Play a significant role in design and code reviews with a major focus on modularity, performance, scalability and future expansion
- 工作地點：台北市大安區 光復南路116巷7號2樓
- 學歷限制：大學 以上
- 語言能力：英文 聽:中等 說:中等 讀:精通 寫:精通
中文 聽:精通 說:精通 讀:精通 寫:精通
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded programming, and software design
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and commonly used L2/L3 networking protocols.
- Experience in writing application code using C/C++ in multi-threaded environment.
- Knowledge of MPLS TE is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of graph theory and combinatorial optimization is plus.
- Knowledge of security protocols(IPSec, PKI) and QoS fundamentals(queueing, policing, shaping) is a plus.
- Strong passion for learning more about networking and routing.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the ability to work in a team environment.