Compliance Associate Manager Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters 台北市
Robert Walters 台北市 urgently required following position for Compliance Associate Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Associate Manager Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters 台北市 Jobs Details:
The Compliance Associate Manager will be based at Taipei office, playing a pivotal role supporting the Compliance Officer to work closely with the business and other functions.
- Implement, oversee and track Global/Regional Policies and Guidance, e.g. Global Code of Conduct, Global Anti-Corruption Policy, etc.
- Provide daily guidance and counsel on compliance policy/SOP interpretation and implementation.
- Implement, operate and track policies, procedures, and systems for the approval of region.
- Organized Events, Hospitality, Medical Education Grants, Fee for Services, Donations and Sponsorships, Interactions with Patients/Patient Organizations, and all other relevant Global and Regional Compliance policies, processes and systems.
- Support in the compliance risk assessment and perform relevant procedures to verify that controls are operating, or to identified control gaps and opportunities for improvements.
2. Monitoring & Audit:
- Develop and conduct routine monitoring of business activities to ensure adherence with global/regional and local policies, law and regulations.
- Support in both internal and external audit program to ensure that recommendations are implemented, in accordance with audit action plan and finally to ensure that all actions items are resolved under reasonable timeline.
3. Cross-functional Collaboration & Training:
- Support in providing information to ensure country management is updated regularly on compliance activities and on all relevant compliance issues.
- Prepare, implement and track both internal and external training material/program and systems to support Compliance program.
- Support in the internal control project.
- Support in implement and oversee third party due diligence policies, procedures and systems.
- Assist to conduct local country compliance investigations to investigate violations or alleged violations of the Global Code of Conduct or any other relevant company policy or procedure in line with issue handling procedures.
- Support in the implementation of global / local compliance initiative / campaign other than mentioned above.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Legal, Financial, Accounting or Healthcare related background.
- 5+years working experience in pharmaceutical, banking or auditing industry is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team (multi-functional).
- Demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Able to communicate in English both verbal and written.
- Well organized and able to prioritize and manage changing workload and meet deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, superior communication and interpersonal skill.