Head Marketing Asia Jobs Vacancy in Kantar Worldpanel 台北市
Kantar Worldpanel 台北市 urgently required following position for Head Marketing Asia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Marketing Asia Jobs Vacancy in Kantar Worldpanel 台北市 Jobs Details:
We help our clients turn purchase behaviour into competitive advantage as we measure, explain and advise across a host of services and capabilities.
Head of Marketing, Asia
Reporting to the Asia CEO of Kantar Worldpanel, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for marketing and communicating initiatives in the region to support the growth of Kantar Worldpanel in Asia and in strengthening the brand positioning. The successful candidate will lead the marketing community in the region and ensure alignment with global objectives and actions.
As a key enabler in the success of our business, the role needs to create strong mindshare and preference for Kantar Worldpanel by building scalable, results-oriented marketing programmes that resonate with our target audience.
Global experts in shopper behaviour, we help brands, retailers and government organisations to make the right decisions. At Kantar Worldpanel, we turn purchase behaviour into competitive advantages through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and delivering tailored solutions.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- You will partner with the CEO and senior leaders to initiate and drive communication strategically both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with Kantar Worldpanel regional board, in identifying and prioritizing needs with a view to developing a marketing strategy and plan to support our regional vision, mission and strategy.
- Build our position as industry thought leader utilising PR opportunities and value- added presentations.
- Develop an effective suite of marketing materials which articulates Kantar Worldpanel offers to engage with both traditional and digital media.
- Adapt, regionalise and implement global campaigns across the region, ensuring that Asia is driving impact from these campaigns, including planning, internal engagement, sales enablement, client communications, online activation, webcasts, events and PR.
- Lead and help with the local implementation of all campaigns, in partnership with local marketing teams.
- In sales enablement, you will embed a “big pitch” process in the business to bring a disciplined approach to pitching and winning business through coaching and mentoring pitch teams to develop strong storytelling and impactful delivery in client pitches.
- This also includes partnering with domain experts within the business to establish a clear go-to-market approach for new product introductions and in devising / delivering a coherent sales enablement programme.
- The candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience ideally within the market research industry, with strong marketing expertise and excellent communication skills.
- A sharp understanding and focus on the needs of our target audience and an effective and influential communicator with client focused attitude.
- Solid background and experience in Asia, a good understanding of different markets and cultures in Asia.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to partner effectively across the business to drive marketing outcomes.
- Experienced in managing multiple budgets and timelines.
- Proven writing and content creation experience, coupled with B2B digital and content marketing experience.
Head Marketing Taiwan Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee 台北市. Honestbee 台北市 opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Head Marketing Taiwan position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Mar, 2018. key digital marketing initiatives... digital marketing team - Coordinate with marketing communications... ... Continue reading -->
Head Marketing Jobs Vacancy in International Language Campuses 台北市. International Language Campuses 台北市 opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Head Marketing position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 19 Apr, 2018. Asia regional marketing and sales... 8 years‘ consumer marketing (online marketing experience is a must... ... Continue reading -->
Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Boehringer Ingelheim 台北市. Boehringer Ingelheim 台北市 opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Key Account Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 21 Mar, 2018. companies. Headquartered... 職務 - 行銷 主要地點 - Africa, Asia, Australasia -ZH-TW-TW-臺北-臺北 機構 - 台灣百靈... ... Continue reading -->
Head Commerce Top Fashion Group Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page 台北市. Michael Page 台北市 opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Head Commerce Top Fashion Group position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 20 Mar, 2018. group in Asia, fast growing... sales forecast, product marketing, digital branding, operation... ... Continue reading -->
Head Investment Taiwan Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市. Company 台北市 opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Head Investment Taiwan position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 06 Apr, 2018. 下所有職缺 Head of Investment, Taiwan Reports To: Taiwan Country Head (Dotted-line : Head of Asia Fixed... ... Continue reading -->