Head Infrastructure Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市
Company 台北市 urgently required following position for Head Infrastructure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Infrastructure Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市 Jobs Details:
Head of IT Infrastructure
- Provide infrastructure services vision, strategy and leverage IT technology to create business value consistent with the requirements and expectations.
- Analyze technology trends, develop architecture, and deliver processes designed with cost effectiveness.
- Lead strategic technology initiatives to build and maintain key elements of IT infrastructure and associated projects, including but not limited to implement the cyber security monitoring tools, data loss prevention tools, VM, PC upgrade, policies reviews, AMS projects hardware support, possible 48x network migration and remote access etc.
- Communicate with group IT, GBTS and others on IT infrastructure strategy, initiatives, projects and technology knowledge etc
- Establish metrics, key performance indicators, KRIs and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT infrastructure.
- Ensure comprehensive disaster recovery architecture is maintained and operations in place to ensure in compliance with required RTOs during business continuity events.
- Escalate any IT infrastructure risks to managers, risk managers and group contacts
- Lead the IT infrastructure team engineers to develop: 1) future skill requirements, 2) skill development strategies
- Motivate, organize, mentor, and manage staffs to enhance their capabilities to meet the future technology trends
- Participate in business strategic planning, project planning and budget planning efforts.
- Establish and maintain strong strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Extensive knowledge of data center operations, telecommunications, network engineering, data center applications, cyber security and production operations support.
- Specific technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Server & Client operating system and infrastructure applications, Cisco Switch and Networking, VMware, Citrix, Checkpoint firewall etc.
- Strong leadership and management capabilities. Able to lead cross functional project teams in implementing projects of a complex nature.
- Professional, excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities, and to redirect teams toward new objectives.
- Excellent understanding of multi-disciplinary nature of IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Must have strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
Ensure all the projects are met target date to support business timely and report to management or escalate any delay with properly approval.