Service Technician Jobs Vacancy in Vestas 台北市
Vestas 台北市 urgently required following position for Service Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Technician Jobs Vacancy in Vestas 台北市 Jobs Details:
We are looking for Service Technician with an Engineering background with keen sense of workmanship and accountability. The Technician will join our Service Team in Taiwan, conduct timely schedule maintenance, respond and troubleshoot turbine issues, and always ensure and promote safe working practices. The Technician should be dependable, i.e. accurate, detailed and have good observations skills. The Technician should also be able to follow complex technical instructions in English and improvise, when necessary, in order to complete work successfully and of the highest standard. The Technician is also expected to continuously identify potential troubles in the Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) and actively contribute to operation improvements to help us build a brand worthy of reliable services and high performing turbines fleets.
Vestas Asia Pacific & China provides both sales and service of wind power plants in Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines and the emerging markets in North South East Asia (NSEA).
In the Service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards
The Service Technician will be actively involved the installation, operation, and maintenance of Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) at one of the wind farms in Taiwan:
- Report to the Site Supervisor
- Plan and execute daily work demands based on site work rosters and schedules
- Understand each work scope, read and validate necessary service work instruction
- Identify required tools and parts for each assigned work
- Responsible to check availability of all required tools and parts prior actual work day
- Conduct regular safety checks of equipment and tool
- Conduct re-certification of equipment and tools
- Complete tasks timely as agreed with Site Supervisor
- Document and convey customer requirements or requests to Site Supervisor
- Actively participate in Quality, OH&S and Environmental awareness and requirements
- Participate toolbox and daily work team briefings
- Uphold site safety protocols to all Vestas onsite personnel and visitors
- Promoting and actively participate in 5S and LEAN
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably Engineering
- Specialist in either SCADA, GFRP, or High Voltage will be advantageous
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Familiar with Windows OS and MS Office, SAP would be beneficial
- Possess license to work on high voltage / operate cranes and/or forklifts would be beneficial
- Possess a valid driving license in Taiwan
*What we offer
We offer an exciting opportunity to join the world’s leading producer of wind turbines. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. Our working environment is informal and we encourage a good balance between family and work.
- You will need to use English on the job
- You will be stationed at a wind farm site with occasional travels in Taiwan and overseas
- Work hours and days may change abruptly due to nature of role
- You will need to meet physical demands; be fit to climb turbines regularly, work at heights
- Experience the forces of wind
- Join Vestas and work with cutting-edge wind technology
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 92 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 78 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 23,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.
Job Type: Full-time
- service technician: 2 years