Technical Lead Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市
Company 台北市 urgently required following position for Technical Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Lead Jobs Vacancy in Company 台北市 Jobs Details:
,結合國內外雲端系統委外服務經驗,進行產品開發,走向國際化市場。。服務範圍包括網頁製作與維護、電子商務網站後台維護與建置、電子商務及ERP系統整合、Microsoft Dynamic CRM導入服務、現場服務人員管理之雲端平台等。提供完整專案團隊,提供軟體開發,專案分析,以及軟體QA。 工作內容 The Technical Lead will lead development efforts by providing technical oversight. Align technical teams to meet project objectives, organize and prioritize work for developers. Also, participate in solution design workshops and develop software to meet the business requirements
· Lead the Software Supportteams to develop and maintain various e-commerce websites, CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, ERP (JDE and SAP) and BI (Business Intelligence) support for US clients.
· Design and develop software applications using industry best practices including OO design principles, Test Driven Development, design patterns, security, and performance.
· Adhere to standardized SDLC practices including source control, release planning, and implementation.
· Possess a strong understanding of software architecture, technology concepts and capabilities.
· Have strong software development skills utilizing best practices to improve speed to market, re-usability, performance, and security.
· Be able to understand existing system functionality and technical implementation details.
· Be able to identify the appropriate use of technology
· Be able to integrate systems, data, people, and process to create business solutions.
· Participate in solution design sessions providing technical leadership.
· Create technical design documents.
· Resolve defects and roadblocks for the team.
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
· Provide detailed daily, weekly, monthly technical status updates to customers.
· Use strong program and project management techniques to plan, manage and organize tasks to drive actions and initiatives to closure.
· Be able to propose solution and consult directly with customers to assist them with their business objectives and system maintenance/enhancements.
· Support and develop other team members by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
· Report to IT Manager at Pneuma Software.
- Technical background in application development, systems engineering, or technical consulting.
- Minimum 5 years coding experiences with SDLC process. Preferably based on .NET framework and SQL data base.
- Prefer broad knowledge of a variety of technology platforms, tools and languages including: AJAX, XP Programming, System Administration, Telecommunications, SOAP and REST Web Services, Continuous Integration. An understanding of Agile development practices.
Izza Lin 林于荃