Marketing Director Jobs Vacancy in Arm Ltd 台北市
Arm Ltd 台北市 urgently required following position for Marketing Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Director Jobs Vacancy in Arm Ltd 台北市 Jobs Details:
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business in Taiwan& China . This role is also responsible to define & develop a full marketing communications mix, including online and offline elements/channels to ensure maximization joint marketing efforts.
This role reports to Senior Director, APAC Enterprise marketing, will also need to liaison cross-functional marketing teams and serve as the point of communicator, for integrating the strategic and creative marketing plan within the company to optimize marketing deliverables.
Marketing Director Job Duties:
- Recommend best practices, track and analysis marketing campaigns and SEO results and make recommendations for improvement to meet corporate objectives
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR to align with global brand Strategy
- Work closely with sales team and segment/product marketing to support/meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate marketing tools, materials and plans.
- Guide the day to day corporate marketing team to operate at the designated markets with results driven marketing activities
- Ensure the marketing objective are implemented by the led team
- Work closely with product management team to define go-to-market marketing strategy into designated markets
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition in designated markets
- Develop and deliver marketing & communication strategies for the designated markets
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends for the designated markets
Job RequirementsMarketing Director Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, presentation and written communication adaptive to a broad range of audiences in both Chinese & English.
- Liaison closely with cross-functional teams to create a strategic & integrated marketing plan for better alignment on marketing efforts.
- A good listener, with the ability to take inputs from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
- Ability to develop engaging relationship with key stakeholders internally & externally, motivate effectively at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with strategic thinking
- Must be able to manage and advance multi-task simultaneously and flexible to juggle conflicting & changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage & implement multiple projects at a time.
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and results driven.
- Reliable and highly-motivated self-starter
- Positive thinking and team work spirit is a must
- Minimum of 18 years’ experience in partner marketing and marketing communications with demonstrated success, preferably in the semiconductor or ICT (information & communication technology) sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA/BS in Electronics/or Computer Science or business, marketing & public relations or other applicable discipline required. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- TOEIC above 800
Benefits Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Sick Leave, 15 days
- Statutory Social Benefits: - Pension fund
- Commercial Benefits: - Medical & Travel
- Holiday, 21 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, mobile phone purchase, team and social events
- Labour & National Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check
About ArmArm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the officeThe Arm Taipei office consists of employees from the Sales, Marketing and Partner Enablement teams. A haven for foodies, you can eat very well- and very cheaply in one of Taipei’s many night markets and food courts. Nestled in a valley and surrounded by mountains, a short train ride will take you to either numerous beaches or mountainside hot springs and hiking trails.
Arm Taiwan Ltd.
8F, No. 36, Ruihu St.