Product Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ibm 台北市
Ibm 台北市 urgently required following position for Product Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ibm 台北市 Jobs Details:
The Product Marketing Manager partners throughout the design and implementation of program and campaign strategy to drive business outcomes through a data-driven, buyer-centric approach to marketing. This team collaborates on cohort design, selection and targeting to build buyer journeys that engage clients in the right channels with the right content, offers and tactics. This team also defines metrics and targets that are the basis of program and campaign planning and makes sure that campaigns are optimized in market and that lessons learned are incorporated into strategy for future planning cycles.
- Develop the buyer’s journey, define the offer and determine go-to-market strategies, plans and programs
- Drive key product launches within the relevant customer segment and industries
- Acquire deep insight into the local markets with respect to customers, trends and competition. Identify together with market analysts preferred routes to acquire different types of segments of clients
- Leverage key customer insights and data to develop accurate, relevant and impactful messaging
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist for the product through social media amplification
- Deliver unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the Alliances' market position, competitive advantage and business results.
- Apply deep buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional client engagement experience end-to-end encompassing buyer journey, content narrative and collaborate with the Campaign Manager in order to align the needed tactics to the target audience
- Understand the Business Partners ecosystem and stay informed about the latest development. Partner with key vendors in order to ensure an aligned and compelling message towards IBM customers
- Partner with Global and regional sales teams to continuously optimize marketing execution and business results. Build strong relationship with IBM internal stakeholders (e.g., sales) to not only seek regular feedback on the performance of the programs but also to stay close to the needs of the specific client segments
- Coach local marketing contacts to optimize results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7 years experience in marketing, deep experience in developing marketing strategies and plans
- Ability to understand customer and market needs, then translate these into product and GTM requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including sales, agencies, C-suite etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of complex, highly matrixed organizations
- Initiative and self-drive to work in a constantly changing environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Digital and Social media basic know how
- Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation software (Excel & PowerPoint a must)
- Fluent English
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.