Corporate Travel Counselor Jobs Vacancy in American Express Global Business Travel 台北市
American Express Global Business Travel 台北市 urgently required following position for Corporate Travel Counselor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Travel Counselor Jobs Vacancy in American Express Global Business Travel 台北市 Jobs Details:
- Provide accurate business travel arrangement for corporate accounts including air, hotel, car and ground transportation arrangement
- Understand customers’ needs to propose best alternatives in terms of pricing/routing
- Provide Business Travel Services i.e. planning of itineraries, making reservations, ticketing for international markets
- Gain knowledge of and adhere to clients’ procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Update and maintain accurate and Personal Client Profile
- Check document validity, provide accurate visa requirements and application details at the time of reservation
- Confirm travel itinerary request by email/fax etc. within the stipulated Service Level Agreement
- Inform customer by the preferred communication channel for any changes of travel schedule
- Build and maintain good working relationships with customers
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Travel and /or Airlines industry
- Hands on knowledge of GDS system in Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Abacus is mandatory
- Understanding in international travel requirements and destination knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to market products and services to corporate clients
- Those who are more experienced will be considered as a Senior Travel Consultant
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement