Wealth Management Support Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas 台北市
Bnp Paribas 台北市 urgently required following position for Wealth Management Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wealth Management Support Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas 台北市 Jobs Details:
- Taiwan 1st Level IT Support to front-to-back users for all WM systems and CIB IT Platform that interfaced with WM systems.
- Facilitate incident/problem ticketing and follow up on root cause as well as long term solution per regional (Hash Tag Service Team) guideline / SLA
- Act as liaison to facilitate effective communication between Taiwan users and respective IT support team, moreover assisting escalation on critical issues for Management alert.
- Closely follow-up with Regional IT on strategic solution over aging issues and problems
- Participate in regional IT incident board meeting on behalf of Taiwan onshore for arbitration
- Provide or facilitate user training per respective IT applications
- Facilitate broadcasting activities including downtime, alert, maintenance, etc.
- Maintain WM Taiwan onshore IT architecture diagram
- Act as the TW IT focal point to understand the purpose and justification of User Change Request and facilitate to submit for regional IT teams’ effort sizing
- Facilitate the change request Functional Spec walk thru between Regional IT and users
- Coordinate Change Request UAT activities
- Organize and facilitate monthly IT change request arbitrage meetings with local users
- Follow up and track IT change request status
- Functional support on local vendor regulatory or MIS reporting enhancement and assist for testingDR & BCP exercise coordination & support for Taiwan WM
Taiwan project deployment support
- Support Taiwan Onshore Project Manager on project deployment arrangement
- Attend onshore IT projects to ensure the proper hand-shake from Change-the-Bank to Run-the-Bank
- Ensure IT service delivery includes but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Request Management, and Production readiness.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- Business Knowledge of banking products, trading system, exchange protocols, back office systems and cross-entity systems.
- Strong experience in managing IT service delivery
- Good knowledge on IT security
- Project Management Skill
- Business Analytical Skill
- Interpersonal communication
- IT background is a plus