Shipment And Custom Planner Jobs Vacancy in Asml
Asml urgently required following position for Shipment And Custom Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipment And Custom Planner Jobs Vacancy in Asml Jobs Details:
Do you get energy from planning high technical shipments?
Would you like to be an important part of the supply chain process of ASML?
Do you get the best results while working under pressure?
The LSO Freight Operations team manages the shipments of ASML Capital Equipment to our customers all over the world, including our latest EUV systems with leading edge technology. These are hundreds of shipments with highly sensitive, valuable material with a large volume requiring specialized shipment planning, preparation and control.
If this appeals to you this might be the job for you.
It is your job to make sure that ASML Capital equipment is shipped on time. This means you are in charge of planning, pre-booking, execution, and following up the shipments, with 3PL’s, carriers and freight forwarders, while working together with different internal stakeholders. (ASML production department, ASML sales department and our install teams).
In this position you will report to the LSO Manager Freight Operations.
- Ship/pack planning
- Align shipment with sales, production and suppliers
- Maintain, monitor, update and communicate the planning
- Pre-book shipments with 3PL’s, freight forwards and carriers and confirm to all the stakeholders
- Create forecast to suppliers to manage capacity together with other supply chain management departments.
- Manage the import/export customs activities to commercial orders included the capital equipment via FTZ (Free Trade Zone).
- Monitor production/packing progress
- Create and verify all transportation documentation
- Quality Control.
- Coordinate with every stakeholders and smooth the import/export customs activities to commercial orders included the capital equipment via FTZ.
- Monitor quality of shipment
- Analyze monitoring supervision reports
- Analyze data of our shock/temperature monitor systems
- Monitor and verify shipment cost.
- Upload the required shipping documents into customs system for the import/export customs activities to commercial orders included the capital equipment.
Master +/ Bachelor degree in a supply chain, logistical, business or technical area
- 2-5 years of experience in an operational planning environment
- Experience in 3PL, freight forwarding or transportation industry is a must
- Stress-resistant in a high complexity environment
- Affinity with other business processes
- Goal-oriented, flexible and customer-oriented
- Hands-on mentality (action oriented)
- Analytical, you are able to structure your own tasks
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English.
Context of the position
The LSO Freight and Customs department is responsible to organize and operate the global logistics network in line with customer requirements. A flawless distribution network is key for a smooth supply chain. Fast and flexible transportation networks, differentiated warehousing solutions and complex value-added services are some characteristics of our landscape in which we need to store and deliver anything from a tiny box to a huge and sensitive system with leading edge technology. Different requirements towards our supply-chain due to development of our systems, the number of upgrades of systems on customer sites and the need for differentiated service level agreements drive the need for a flexible 3PL network of integrators, freight forwarders, customs brokers and warehouses. Focused on the rapid developments a team of highly educated professionals drives the supply chain infrastructure towards 2020 based on market intelligence, innovations, business needs, 3PL performance and process analytics