Development Coordinator Offshore Wind Taiwan Macquarie Capital Jobs Vacancy in Macquarie Group Limited 台北市
- Development Coordinator Offshore Wind Taiwan Macquarie Capital
- Macquarie Group Limited
- 台北市 TPE
- 19 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Macquarie Group Limited 台北市 urgently required following position for Development Coordinator Offshore Wind Taiwan Macquarie Capital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Development Coordinator Offshore Wind Taiwan Macquarie Capital Jobs Vacancy in Macquarie Group Limited 台北市 Jobs Details:
We are seeking a Development Coordinator to provide support services to the Project Director to manage development related elements of the projects that may cover and include:
- Assist with project management during the planning and development phase in lead up to construction.
- Assist with permitting and applications to government stakeholders
- Assist with stakeholder meetings and translation / interpretation requirements both verbal and written
- Assist in developing a suitable resource plan to fit with Macquarie’s overall long term objectives. This may include scoping and selection of project advisers and consultants including owners engineer and other market, technical or environmental consultants;
- Assisting with technical input on procurement strategy to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, EPC and O&M contractors for our projects;
- Assist in review of technical design development in the lead up to construction and in support of achieving all required permits and approvals;
- Assist in technical / commercial review and negotiation of term sheets and contracts, including agreements for wind turbines, piles, submarine cables, electrical substations and construction craft, EPC and O&M agreements
- Review and analysis of construction costs and EPC / O&M prices
- Assist with establishing and management of Health and Safety standards to offshore wind industry best practice. Oversee and manage effective implementation of health & safety plans;
- Assist with establishing and management of Environmental standards to meet the environmental impact assessment and permitting requirements and achieve offshore wind industry best practice;
- Assist with the identification, development and management of support services that may be required during the lead up to construction
- Assist with establishing suitable and effective internal weekly and monthly reporting during this phase
- Assist with developing meeting schedules and identify participants required on a look forward basis to ensure timely decision making and problem solving. Taking minutes of meeting and managing distribution to participants.
- Prepare materials and participate in internal reporting and approvals process
- Placing high priority on workplace health, safety and environmental matters in all aspects of work undertaken
Key skills and knowledge areas required:
- Based in Taipei, Taiwan
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- Have 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience at a leading industrial player, engineering firm, developer, utility, oil & gas industry or related field
- Experience in Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be ambitious, motivated and have the drive to succeed.
- Be a team player.
- Fluent Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers atwww.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.