Field Applications Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Integrated Device Technology 台北市
Integrated Device Technology 台北市 urgently required following position for Field Applications Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Applications Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Integrated Device Technology 台北市 Jobs Details:
Position: Sr. Field Applications Engineer
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT’s market-leading products in RF, real-time interconnect, wireless power transfer, serial switching, interfaces, battery management ICs, sensor signal conditioner ICs and environmental sensors are among the company’s broad array of complete mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments. IDT has design, manufacturing, sales facilities and distribution partners throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol “IDTI.” Additional information about IDT is available at www.IDT.com.
IDT knows that talented employees are distinguished in all aspects of life. Our goal is to create an environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. In the fast-moving, ever-changing semiconductor market, the next big idea can go out of you and with IDT you have the possibility to implement it. We give you the tools, support and resources to put great ideas together into successful products.
Kay Job Responsibilities:
Report to Analog & Power FAE manager (Taipei)
To promote IDT’s analog and power related products to all customers in Taiwan; tasks including presale promotion, technical consultation, design assistance, project development and debugging.
Collaborate with associated BU Marketing and TWN Sales teams to meet individual design-in targets
To work with distributors to explore the new business opportunity and support presale
Explore new application/market with objectives to provide BU the regional marketing intelligence as well as proposal for new product planning
General Job Description for Field Applications Engineer:
KEY RESULT AREAS & DETAILS
- Maximize the use of IDT products by OEM and distribution customers in designated area/accounts.
- Ensure design wins achieved meet design win targets set by FAE management.
- Additions to designated area/accounts coverage, have product specialty assigned by Sales and FAE management to provide centralized design-win driving and technical support for entire sales/FAE organization.
- Work with US product lines, train, update and support FAE/sales team on assigned products.
- Track design-win status of assigned products and report to Sales and FAE management in timely manner.
- Ensure all customers’ technical questions (for designated area/accounts) are fully answered. Make use of factory personal as required.
- Ensure prompt reply to all technical questions from customers.
Customer Visits & Presentations
- Establish professional relationships with key designers and technical decision makers at OEM and distribution customers.
- Give frequent technical presentations to customers (both OEM and distribution) to promote IDT products, resolve technical issues and win designs.
- Laisse with FSEs to determine design-in strategies for OEM accounts. Develop plans to maximize design-ins. Agree schedules of customer visits.
- Laisse with distribution sales personnel to determine support required for distis and their key accounts. Develop plans to maximize design-ins. Agree schedules of customer visits.
- Liaise with product marketing and the factory AEs to maintain up to date presentations.
Maintain up to date knowledge
- Continually update knowledge of present & future IDT technology and products.
- Continually update knowledge of customers, the systems they design and the markets in which they operate. Ensure information about systems and markets are shared within company, and work with marketing and FAE management as required to develop company’s understanding of systems and markets.
- Continually update knowledge of competitors’ products and IDT’s positioning vs these competitors.
- Attend FAE Conferences as directed by FAE management
- Maintain efficient data files containing latest information on IDT Devices.
- Manage data store to support customers’ requests for data.
Maintain high level of Communications
- Attend & participate in Regional Sales Meetings and Design Reviews as directed by FAE and sales management.
- Work closely with salespeople. Communicate details of all customer contacts (especially visits) and subsequent follow-up actions.
- Prepare an activity report for each week containing info on new achievements, designs, design issues, ideas for new devices and market environment.
- Participate in FAE conference calls
Construct & Execute suitable Training
- Prepare & present suitable training for distributors’ and IDT’s sales staff (including customer service). Frequency of training to be agreed with disti mgr and sales management.
- Prepare and present suitable training for distributor FAEs in accordance with the accreditation scheme.
Design Tracking & System Analysis
- Maintain a record of design activity and wins as directed by FAE management (currently DOT scheme).
- Maintain high ethical standards in line with IDT policy.
- Maintain high standard of time-keeping and attendance, using work time efficiently.
- Maintain acceptable levels of appearance, especially when required to meet customers.
- Maintain work area to an acceptable standard.
- Provide a weekly itinerary of movements for following week by proceeding Friday 4.00pm.
B.S. Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent EE background.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in power (ACDC / DCDC), power management, mix-signal solution or other related area.
Experience in solving customer issues is a must
Good English written and verbal communication skills are essentials
Proven technical background
Familiar with PC OEM/ODM business environment is a plus
Must include Demand creation and Presentation skill
IDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.