Business Control Officer Cborc Jobs Vacancy in Citi 台北市
Citi 台北市 urgently required following position for Business Control Officer Cborc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Control Officer Cborc Jobs Vacancy in Citi 台北市 Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Taiwan,Taipei,Taipei
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18034135
- Responsible for front-to-back risk and control related matters for DM
- Manage and execute the End-to-End MCA program for DM.
- Reviews and appraises the control design soundness and control effectiveness; Perform ongoing reviews & assess the adequacy of controls, operating procedures are in compliance with all policy and standards; Drive enhancements to the MCA program to raise the effectiveness and change management to the next level.
- Act as the principal contact person for DM related internal audits and external/ regulatory audits.
- Responding promptly to detected offenses/potential issues, findings, etc., assist with development of corrective action and reporting findings to DM
- Governance the implementation and adherence of regulatory and policy requirements, Lead the review, revision and implementation of written policies and procedures in DM; lead to implement new global, regional or country control initiatives for DM.
- Issues communication, reports, guidelines, memorandum, etc. detailing conclusions and providing recommendation for control improvements to DM as needed
- Subject Matter Expert advisor to the Insurance Business with regards to operational risk and controls. Actively participate in DPAC and NPAC related manner.
- Develop and manage effective lines of communication with the respective line supervisors and heads in the DM
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of years of working experience in banking or control/audit related functions
- Fluent in Mandarin and English both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure as a team or individual
- Highly motivated individual and able to motivate a team
- Able to adapt quickly