Camera Hardware Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Camera Hardware Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Camera Hardware Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
Google engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and aren't daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
As a Camera Hardware Engineer, you will drive definition, design, development, and integration of high-quality camera into all Google’s consumer products. You'll define testing and qualification plans of the camera modules. Working with cross-functional teams, you will also define the specifications of the camera modules and implement the development with multiple third-party vendors.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Only one thing consistently stands in the way between our users and the world's information—hardware. Our Consumer Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Consumer Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Lead technology partners and vendors to advance AF/OIS technology for our products.
- Work with internal cross functional teams and external partners to define AF/OIS components specification.
- Lead AF/OIS actuator, driver IC and firmware design and development to meet product requirement of AF/OIS performance.
- Devise AF/OIS performance characterization plan, reliability test, and production test plan.
- Perform failure analysis and drive corrective actions for AF/OIS actuator production and reliability failures.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Optics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in AF/OIS technology and performance evaluation.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Experience in AF/OIS actuator design including spring or ball-bearing based voice coil motor actuator. Experience in autofocus and OIS firmware tuning.
- Knowledge in camera AF/OIS algorithm and lens characteristic.
- Knowledge in FEA, stress simulation and thermal analysis. Knowledge of magnetic field interaction and metal material selection.
- Familiarity with high volume consumer product development and manufacturing test and qualification. Familiarity with compact imaging module design and integration process.
- Effective communication, project management and leadership skills.