Consultant Service Program Management Jobs Vacancy in Dell 台北市
Dell 台北市 urgently required following position for Consultant Service Program Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Service Program Management Jobs Vacancy in Dell 台北市 Jobs Details:
Consultant, Service Program Management
This is a full-time Service Program Management role with global responsibility. Role is for an SPM to support the Client Solutions Portfolio, with regular interaction with Asia and US based engineering teams, ODMs, Service teams, etc. SPMis responsible for programs from planning, development, launch, and sustain through end of life projects and is accountable for implementation within Global Services.
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables for programs.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to define and drive implementation of an approved Service Functional Plan.
- Manage competing priorities and mitigate risks and issues through effective contingency planning and proper escalation management.
- Identify and drive initiatives that support strategic new business, new product, and warranty effectiveness initiatives.
- Employ BPI / lean methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in program management, service delivery, operations, and order management.
- Demonstrated capability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to build effective cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and present information to individuals and groups.
- Position will require some evening and/or early morning international conference calls. Little to no travel anticipated.
- Education Requirement: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Information Systems, or related field of study.
- Experience Requirement: 8 years of experience
- ALTERNATE Occupation(s) Acceptable to Meet Experience Requirement: 8 years of experience in the job offered or 4 years of experience as a Manager Projects, Project Manager, System Analyst, Module Leader, Client Coordinator, Team member, Programmer, IT Analyst, or Assistant Systems Engineer.
- ALTERNATE Minimum Requirements: Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree plus 8 years of experience.
- Special Skills: Requires demonstrated experience in program management, stakeholder mapping, hardware and software development methodologies, designing communication cadence/plans, manage project matrices, implementing and managing project risk mitigation methodologies, and certification in Project Program Management (PMP) or equivalent.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.